Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls Weekend

In August my sister and I decided that it was due time for a Girls Weekend! Our mom had a birthday in June and we thought it would be fun to treat her to a no-stress weekend. It was Awesome. We had pedicures, ate at a few of our favorite restaurants and stayed at the Double Tree in Scottsdale! We had so much fun! Here is a picture of us being silly in our really comfortable Bed!
Here is a picture of my sister Missy and I being silly again! Did I mention those beds were really comfortable?
Another picture of us posing and being silly.
Here is my sister in law Amy, my sister Missy and my mom getting Pedicures.
Here we are posing again.

3 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

Very cute this is the first picture of any of your family I have seen I had to look really hard to see which one was you mom she is beautiful

Susie Faye said...

i love that you guys did this! i also love that you all three look the same as you did when you and i were in HS. seriously, i'm not even just trying to flatter. i also love that you have a blog! wooohoo! love you cuz.

Susie Faye said...

hey did you get a new blog or something? where are the posts? i guess you are pretty busy..